Embedded Developer (C/C++)
Swissprime develops KleverKey®, a digital access control solution for SME.
We enable digital and secure access control for small and medium-sized companies. Our professional, wireless Smart Locks can be built into existing locking systems without a service partner. Thanks to our cloud-based management solution, you decide who has access to your buildings and when.
To guarantee our best work, we use modern tools and the newest software engineering methods.
You will find that we, here at Swissprime, truly appreciate value and can provide you with a dynamic environment with challenging projects.
- Development of embedded software (C/C++) for KleverKey products (Lock- and Gateway firmware)
- Work at Swissprime (Horgen ZH), remotely or on site at the customer
- You have a technical background (bachelor, master) in computer science
- 5+ years of experience with embedded software development
- Experience with object oriented design and design patterns is a plus
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with wireless technologies and protocols (BLE, NFC/RFID, WiFi, MQTT)
- Experience with testing and continuous integration and delivery
- You are used to developing software in an agile way
- You enjoy taking responsibility and enjoy technical solutions
- You have a winning and open personality and enjoy communication
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
You will work in an agile company in a highly motivated team of talented engineers.
We work on challenging and exciting customer projects and develop our own solutions using cutting edge technologies.