Mobile Developer (Android)
Swissprime develops KleverKey®, the digital access control solution for SME.
We enable digital and secure access control for small and medium-sized companies. Our professional, wireless Smart Locks can be built into existing locking systems without a service partner. Thanks to our cloud-based management solution, you decide who has access to your buildings and when.
To guarantee our best work, we use modern tools and the newest software engineering methods.
You will find that we, here at Swissprime, truly appreciate value and can provide you with a dynamic environment with challenging projects.
- Development of the KleverKey App (focus), the KleverKey Classic App and the KleverKey iOS Apps (as a deputy)
- Development of the KleverKey Android App (focus), KleverKey Classic Android App and the KleverKey iOS App (as a deputy)
- Work at Swissprime (Horgen ZH) or partly remote
- You have a technical background (bachelor, master) in computer science
- 5+ years of experience with Android app development (Apps available in app stores)
- Experience with iOS app development is a plus
- Solid understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
- Experience with object oriented design and design patterns
- Knowledge with Java and Kotlin (Swift is a plus)
- Experience with testing and continuous integration and delivery
- You are used to developing software in an agile way
- You enjoy taking responsibility and enjoy technical solutions
- You have a winning and open personality and enjoy communication
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
You will work in an agile company in a highly motivated team of talented engineers.
We work on challenging and exciting customer projects and develop our own solutions using cutting edge technologies.